Speed Eco Products and Systems Ltd. is a company making augmented reality adventure games inspiring people to get outside and explore the history around them.
PiRat Ghost History Hunt collects personal data to provide services to the user:
- When registering for an account through the application we will collect and store your email address, name, and country of residence. The information is given voluntarily and is used for authentication purposes in our application.
- When using a single sign-on service we collect the minimum information necessary from the service. The data collected is also dependent on your privacy settings for the service
- When using a Google sign-in we collect your Google sign-in email.
- When using a Facebook sign-in we collect your Facebook email, Facebook User UID, and first/last name.
- This information is used to create an account for the purpose of tracking completed adventures, and items collected during adventures.
- We store locations you have visited if they are attached to in-game objectives.
PiRat Ghost History Hunt does not disclose, sell, reveal or otherwise disseminate your information to third parties except in the following limited circumstances: (a) if required to do so by law, (b) if permitted under the governing law of Nova Scotia (or if you are located in another jurisdiction, with the privacy laws in force in such jurisdiction), or (c) with the prior permission by you or the applicable end-user customer.
All location and non third-party login information is stored on Microsoft Azure Canadian servers.
Single sign-on service login information is stored on our Microsoft Azure Canadian servers and stored in Google’s firebase servers.
We will keep all personal data until its removal is requested by the user.